- You will be contacted by your Coach regarding practice/games
- Review and sign the Parents Code of Ethics
- Review with your player(s) and sign the Player Code of Ethics
- Complete the Concussion Training
- Complete Lindsay Law: Sudden Cardiac Arrest in Youth Athletes
- Signup for Alerts
- You should have received an email confirmation with classes dates, times & locations. (If you did not receive an email, please login to your account and verify that your email address is correct).
- Classes will begin as scheduled. You will be contacted by the KCE office if there is a change to the schedule due to low enrollment, instructor conflict, and/or unplanned school activities.
- In case of inclement weather, please visit our website. If school is cancelled, ALL Kenston Campus KCE Activities are CANCELLED. You will not be notified by the KCE office when school is cancelled.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When will I find out which team my child is on?
Q: Transportation: How does my child get to a different location for an after-school activity? *Revised 9/13/18
We are thankful for the support of Kenston Local Schools and the Transportation Department to get your child(ren) to their registered KCE Activity. You are required to have a bus pass to transport your child after school to a Kenston Transportation approved location.
Busing to off Campus Programs Begins after Labor Day.
- From KHS - take Bus #58 and transfer to Bus #11 at KMS
- From KMS - take Bus #11 at KMS
- From KIS - 1) take regular shuttle to TES and 2) transfer to Bus #5 to go to Gardiner or Bus #11 to go off-campus to KCE approved locations.
- From TES - take Bus #5 to go to Gardiner, Bus #12 to go to CVAC, or Bus #11 to go off-campus to KCE approved locations.
Parents must have a KCE Receipt attached to their Bus Pass.
More to come... Got a question? Please email it to us!
Signup for Text Alerts
Text KEYWORD to 84483
See KEYWORD List