Kenston Middle School presents The Lion King, Jr. on Friday, February 21 at 7pm and Saturday, February 22 at 1 and 4pm in the Kenston High School, Lee Auditorium. The African savannah comes to life on our stage with Simba, Rafiki and an unforgettable cast of characters as they journey from Pride Rock to the jungle… and back again, in this inspiring, coming-of-age tale. Tickets are $10 and available at the door.
Sundays, March 1st, 8th & 15th from 8:30am – 1:00pm
Kenston High School Cafeteria
$8 for adults ♦ $7 for seniors ♦ $4 for children over 4 ♦ FREE for children under age 4
The pancake breakfast includes a choice of buttermilk, blueberry or buckwheat pancakes, French toast, freshly ground sausage*, orange juice, coffee, tea, or milk (white or chocolate) and pure Geauga county maple syrup!
Saturday, February 29, 2020 6:00-11:00pm Bertram Inn
Swing Dance with Blue Lunch at
TIMMONS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Friday, November 1st
Lesson 8pm, Dance 9pm-11:30pm
Pay at the door
Kenston Center Stage is presenting their Fall play Clue: On Stage. Performances are Saturday, October 12th at 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm and Sunday October 13th at 2:00 pm. (These dates are the corrected dates from what was published in the district calendar.)
Tickets are $10 General Admission only. (Seats are first come first serve). You can purchase your tickets at the door 30 minutes prior to each performance. (There will be no online ticket sales for the Fall Play) All students who attend the Saturday, Oct 12th performance at 2:00 PM can get in for HALF PRICE! What a deal!
The classic board game is brought to life in Clue: On Stage! Six guests are invited to a dinner party thrown by an anonymous host. They are given aliases–Colonel Mustard, Mrs. White, Mr. Green, Mrs. Peacock, Professor Plum, and Miss Scarlet.
This year we have over 30 participants, making it one of the largest on record! We are looking forward to this fantastic, spirit-filled community event!
- Arrival Time for all Participants: must arrive by 5:15 p.m. in the KHS Staff Lot, enter lot at top aisle and drive/walk to your designated area. The line-up will start in the bottom aisle facing the Parade Route and wind around to the top aisle.
- Signage will be used to help direct and communicate where participants should line up.
- All traffic must enter KHS through the Snyder Road driveway. Only parade vehicles will be permitted to access the Staff Lot. Barricades will be in place to control the traffic. The Bainbridge Road entrance will be barricaded and only emergency vehicles will be permitted to pass through.
- If parents are dropping off students to participate, they must walk down from the KHS Student Parking Lot to the Staff Lot.
- Please embrace the 2019 Homecoming theme of Arabian Nights with your decor. It is also nice to have a banner/sign to represent your team and/or organization.
- Bring plenty of candy to throw out to all our community members
- Parade will start promptly at 6:00 p.m. and follow the route pictured below
- Please note that there will not be a pep rally this year at the conclusion of the parade!
Final Parade Line-up:
- Firetrucks – Auburn & Bainbridge
- Kenston High School Marching Band
- Cheerleaders – 1 truck
- Football Team – 3 trucks
- Grand Marshall(s) – Distinguished Alumni – 5 adults – 3 jeeps
- Mrs. Santilli
- Dr. Poe
- Senior Court (5 vehicles)
- Senior Float
- Junior Court
- Junior Float
- Sophomore Court
- Sophomore Float
- Freshmen Court
- Freshmen Float
- KHS Bomber Bash Float – truck w/ trailer (30 kids)
- KHS Girls Tennis – 2 trucks (25 girls)
- KHS Girls Golf
- KHS Cross Country Teams
- KHS Speech & Debate – truck
- KMS Cheerleaders
- KMS Football – 7th & 8th
- KMS Volleyball
- KMS Cross Country
- KCE Youth Cheerleaders
- Kenston Sparklettes – truck w/ 45 girls
- KCE Youth Football – 2 flatbed trailers (60 kids)
- Girl Scouts – one vehicle w/ a trailer – (30 to 40 kids)
- Boy Scouts – no vehicle (50 kids)
- Bainbridge Christian PreSchool Float – trailer (20 people)
Thank you again! We look forward to another fantastic Homecoming Parade!
BOMBERS FLY TOGETHER!