Cheerleading registration is open online. Registration deadline is 8/1.
Parade: Thursday, September 27th 6:30pm KHS High School
This year we have over 30 participants, making it one of the largest homecoming parades on record! We are looking forward to this fantastic, spirit-filled community event! The following includes some information already shared as well as some new last minute details. If you are associated with one of the groups below, please review the following information:
- Arrival Time for all Participants: must arrive by 5:45 p.m. in the KHS Staff Lot, enter lot at top aisle and drive/walk to your designated line-up area. The line-up will start in the bottom aisle facing the Parade Route and wind around to the top aisle.
- Signage will be used to help direct and communicate where participants should line up. Also please refer to the line-up order listed below.
- All traffic must enter KHS through the Snyder Road driveway. Only parade vehicles will be permitted to access the Staff Lot. Barricades will be in place to control the traffic. The Bainbridge Road entrance will be barricaded and only emergency vehicles will be permitted to pass through.
- If parents are dropping off students to participate, they must walk down from the KHS Student Parking Lot to the Staff Lot.
- Please embrace the 2018 Homecoming theme of Emerald City with your decor. It is also nice to have a banner/sign to represent your team and/or organization.
- Bring plenty of candy to throw out to all our community members
- Parade will start promptly at 6:30 p.m. and follow the route pictured below
- We encourage all participants to attend the Homecoming Pep Rally at the conclusion of the parade in the KHS Stadium at 7:00 p.m.
Final Parade Line-up:
- Firetrucks – Auburn & Bainbridge
- Kenston High School Marching Band
- Cheerleaders – 1 truck
- Football Team – 3 trucks
- Grand Marshall(s) – Distinguished Alumni – 4+ adults – 1 pick-up truck
- Mrs. Santilli
- Dr. Poe
- Senior Court (5 vehicles)
- Senior Float
- Junior Court
- Junior Float
- Sophomore Court
- Sophomore Float
- Freshmen Court
- Freshmen Float
- KHS Bomber Bash Float
- KHS & KMS Cross Country Athletes
- KHS Volleyball
- KHS Soccer – Girls & Boys – trucks
- KHS Golf – Girls & Boys – golf cart
- Middle School Football
- KCE Youth Football – 2 trucks
- Middle School Cheerleaders
- KCE Youth Cheerleaders
- Kenston Sparklettes – trucks
- CEC Club
- Envirothon Club
- Girl Scouts
- Boy Scouts
- Bainbridge Christian PreSchool Float
Kenston Youth Football Night is Friday, September 14, 2018
KMS Football & Cheerleaders, KCE Travel Football, KCE Flag, KCE Cheerleaders, KCE Sparklettes
- 6:25pm – Youth/MS Football Players, Cheerleaders and Sparklettes line up outside team gate (gate closest to HS)
- KMS & Youth Cheerleaders will go with the Varsity Cheerleaders
- Sparklettes will go with the Bomberettes
- After Varsity & 8th Grade Football teams go to locker room, Youth/MS players will enter the field
- Each division will be called to run through the inflatable tunnel
- Youth/MS players will then exit back out the team gate
- Youth/MS players will then form a human tunnel for Varsity players to run through as they re-enter the stadium
- Youth/MS players will then proceed to the main gate
- Admission is free for all youth/MS players wearing their jersey
- Admission is free for all registered coaches – list will be at the pass gate
Registration is OPEN for 2018 Fall Sports!
Visit the Sports Page below to register online and view league details:
Cheerleading – 1st – 6th Grade (deadline 8/7)
Soccer – PreK – 5th Grade (deadline 7/31)
Flag Football – PreK – 9th Grade (deadline 7/31)
Volleyball – 1st – 7th Grade (deadline 8/31)
Girls Basketball – Kindergarten-8th Grade (deadline 8/31)
The Cheerleading webstore is now open! Deadline for ordering uniforms is Friday, July 29th. Orders placed after the deadline may not arrive before the first game.