Thank you for Volunteering!
- Register to Coach (see below)
- Complete / Provide Background Check (see below)
- Review & Sign Coach's Code of Ethics
- Signup for Alerts
- Complete Concussion Training
- Complete Lindsay's Law Awareness Training
- Contact Your Players
- Assist with All-League Practices
- Schedule Team Picture Day
- Report Your Scores (see below)
- KCE now requires all volunteer coaches to submit to a background check ONCE every 3 years.
- If you have a current background check with your employer, you may supply a copy of it to KCE.
- Coaches will pay the initial fee and KCE will apply a $25 credit to the account once received
- Please use the following link to access the Portal at https://kce.volunteerportal.net/ (pwd: gobombers)
Alerts • News • Updates
- 2018 Rec Baseball & Softball Equipment Pickup
Date: April 19, 2018
Baseball & Softball Equipment Pickup COACHES ONLY Auburn Self Storage 9835 E Washington ...
- Rec Soccer Info for Saturday, April 14th
Date: April 11, 2018
KCE Rec Soccer Coaches - Important Updates: TEAMS Has everyone contacted their ...
- Signup for Text Alerts
Date: December 30, 2017
1) Visit the KCE RainedOut Website to signup for ...
Register to Coach
Boys Basketball • High School Boys Basketball • Tri-County Girls Basketball
Soccer • Volleyball • Baseball • Softball • Boys LAX • Girls LAX • Travel Softball
Cheerleading • Flag Football • Girls Basketball • Soccer • Volleyball • Wrestling
Travel Basketball • Travel Football • Travel Soccer (KFC) • Travel Softball