Here are the policies and procedures for each age level, skill level and field to comply with mandatory restrictions and follow the recommended best practices set down by Governor Mike DeWine and the Responsible RestartOhio initiative. Each age and skill level and their field of play will have their unique challenges. This document will take a closer look at the rules and recommendations and apply them to the best of this organization’s ability . Following these guidelines will take a commitment from organizers, volunteers, players and spectators to ensure a safe and successful restart.
Bainbridge-Auburn Safety Town
Following the mandated closure of school facilities until June 30th by Governor Mike DeWine and the Ohio Department of Health, many parents have inquired about the status of the 2020 Safety Town for their rising Kindergarteners.
At this time, the Bainbridge-Auburn Safety town is scheduled to begin on Monday, July 6th and end Friday, July 17th. Due to the fluid nature of the COVID-19 situation, the Bainbridge Police Department will continue to monitor the progress of opening Ohio and social distancing recommendations and make a decision as the July dates approach.
We are exploring several options, from rescheduling the program for another time prior to the start of the school year, to creating an online training block which parents can use with their child/children at home, which would cover some of the topics that we have in our Safety Town Program. We will keep you updated as these decisions are made.
Your children’s safety is our utmost concern; we continue to be hopeful that we can provide this program to your children. We will keep you informed of any reschedules or cancellations as things develop. As always, if you have any questions, call Chief Jon Bokovitz at 440-543-8252.
Keeping you informed about Kenston Community Education
Refer to KCE FAQ document updated regularly.
Kenston Community Education classes, activities, sports and events are CANCELLED and all facilities are CLOSED.
We are working to create a plan for the re-opening of our classes, camps, activities, sports and facilities, though exact dates are yet to be determined and will be based on guidelines established by the Centers for Disease Control and Governor Mike DeWine.
Thank you for your continuing support!
For a quick response text me @ (440) 591-9011
|Dear Friends of Kenston Community Education,|
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones during these uncertain times. Like so many, I have a heavy heart as I hear each day about the impact COVID-19 is having on our community.
Prior to this unprecedented circumstance, KCE was busy gearing up to start our spring season, fully registering for spring classes and sports. We know that Kenston Community Education will be serving the community for years to come, however, we question if we will be able to have a spring season. Due to KCE being a user funded organization, we have been forced to suspend all operations for the immediate future. However, the Kenston Community Education Board of Directors are committed to fulfill any obligation we owe our customers, either by being able to run the program in the near future or account crediting for classes that we cannot.
We continue to monitor this situation closely and are looking forward to the day that we can come together to learn, play and grow here at Kenston Community Education.
Ski Club is cancelled for Friday, 2/28/20 due to the closure of Kenston Local Schools. Busing is not available.
We would like to offer one final trip next week if weather permits. Please monitor the website and/or email for updates about Ski Club on 3/6/20.
All Kenston Campus activities are cancelled for Friday, February 28, 2020 due to the closure of Kenston Local Schools. All facilities on the Kenston Campus are closed.
Due to treacherous road conditions, dog obedience classes will be cancelled for tonight, Thursday 2/27 and rescheduled for next week, Thursday 3/5. Same times, same location. Please call the office if you have any questions.
All Kenston Campus activities are cancelled for Thursday, February 27, 2020 due to the closure of Kenston Local Schools.
KCE is working with instructors to reschedule you class dates. Please monitor your email for updates.
WE ARE SKIING TOMORROW, Friday 2/21!
Same time, same place!
Weather permitting, we will go NEXT WEEK, Friday 2/28 as well.
If we can go any more additional weeks, we will let you know.