Youth Travel & Flag Football registration is open online. Register today!
June 17th – 20th 9:00am – 12:00pm
Here’s a chance to get a jump-start on your competition!
The Division III State Champion Kenston Football coaches and players will be teaching fundamentals and skills, as well as sharing philosophies on all aspects of the game.
Players will increase their knowledge of the game, improve their speed and agility, and have fun at the same time.
Players will be divided according to age, size, and skill level. Each session will include instruction time on different positions and the skills required playing and improving on various aspects of the game.
Players will end each session with a pick-up touch game to reinforce skills learned that day.
NOTE: This is a non-equipment, non contact camp. Players can provide their own mouthpieces for their safety. Football shoes are allowed. Please bring a water bottle and tennis shoes.
Register by June 10 to be guaranteed a t-shirt.
Congratulations to Team Selby, the 2018 3rd-4th Grade Flag Football Champions!
Parade: Thursday, September 27th 6:30pm KHS High School
This year we have over 30 participants, making it one of the largest homecoming parades on record! We are looking forward to this fantastic, spirit-filled community event! The following includes some information already shared as well as some new last minute details. If you are associated with one of the groups below, please review the following information:
- Arrival Time for all Participants: must arrive by 5:45 p.m. in the KHS Staff Lot, enter lot at top aisle and drive/walk to your designated line-up area. The line-up will start in the bottom aisle facing the Parade Route and wind around to the top aisle.
- Signage will be used to help direct and communicate where participants should line up. Also please refer to the line-up order listed below.
- All traffic must enter KHS through the Snyder Road driveway. Only parade vehicles will be permitted to access the Staff Lot. Barricades will be in place to control the traffic. The Bainbridge Road entrance will be barricaded and only emergency vehicles will be permitted to pass through.
- If parents are dropping off students to participate, they must walk down from the KHS Student Parking Lot to the Staff Lot.
- Please embrace the 2018 Homecoming theme of Emerald City with your decor. It is also nice to have a banner/sign to represent your team and/or organization.
- Bring plenty of candy to throw out to all our community members
- Parade will start promptly at 6:30 p.m. and follow the route pictured below
- We encourage all participants to attend the Homecoming Pep Rally at the conclusion of the parade in the KHS Stadium at 7:00 p.m.
Final Parade Line-up:
- Firetrucks – Auburn & Bainbridge
- Kenston High School Marching Band
- Cheerleaders – 1 truck
- Football Team – 3 trucks
- Grand Marshall(s) – Distinguished Alumni – 4+ adults – 1 pick-up truck
- Mrs. Santilli
- Dr. Poe
- Senior Court (5 vehicles)
- Senior Float
- Junior Court
- Junior Float
- Sophomore Court
- Sophomore Float
- Freshmen Court
- Freshmen Float
- KHS Bomber Bash Float
- KHS & KMS Cross Country Athletes
- KHS Volleyball
- KHS Soccer – Girls & Boys – trucks
- KHS Golf – Girls & Boys – golf cart
- Middle School Football
- KCE Youth Football – 2 trucks
- Middle School Cheerleaders
- KCE Youth Cheerleaders
- Kenston Sparklettes – trucks
- CEC Club
- Envirothon Club
- Girl Scouts
- Boy Scouts
- Bainbridge Christian PreSchool Float
Just a quick note to remind everyone that pictures are at 2 locations this year for increased convenience so please see the schedule below for your time and location. Parents arriving 5 minutes earlier than the session start time with completed paperwork will minimize chaos and allow you to make it to your games with time to spare. Forms have been included in 2 previous emails so please forward those to your parents today, if you haven’t already done so, so they can have time to complete them.
Many thanks and see you all Saturday. Tony Palmieri
|8:00am-8:15am||Soccer K2||Darren Gregan||River Road|
|8:00am-8:15am||Soccer K4||John Phillips||River Road|
|8:15am-8-30am||Soccer #32||Troy Ray||River Road|
|8:15am-8-30am||Soccer #14||Rachel Jose||River Road|
|8:30am-8:45am||Soccer #13||Anthony Seminaro||River Road|
|8:30am-8:45am||Soccer #11||Jay Bartoshek||River Road|
|9:00am-9:15am||Soccer K3||Gretchan Francis||River Road|
|9:00am-9:15am||Soccer K6||Matt Cianciolo||River Road|
|9:15am-9:30am||Soccer #21||Chris Courtiol||River Road|
|9:15am-9:30am||Soccer #15||Doug Neal||River Road|
|9:15am-9:30am||Soccer #12||Michael Braverman||River Road|
|9:30am-9:45am||Soccer #41||Bill Bertman||River Road|
|9:30am-9:45am||Soccer #22||Patrick Coulson||River Road|
|10:00am-10:15am||Soccer K1||Andy Thornton||River Road|
|10:00am-10:15am||Soccer K5||Jeff Cyncynatus||River Road|
|10:15am-10:30am||Flag #72||Kevin Forney||River Road|
|10:15am-10:30am||Flag #71||Jeremy Williams||River Road|
|10:15am-10:30am||Soccer #42||John G Miller||River Road|
|Tony Travels to Auburn Community Park @ 10:30am|
|11:15am-11:30am||Flag #52||Mark Seifried||River Road|
|11:15am-11:30am||Flag #2||Patrick Yingling||Auburn|
|11:30am-11:45am||Flag #1||Pat Conochan||Auburn|
|12:15pm-12:30pm||Flag #51||Rick Lowe||Auburn|
|12:15pm-12:30pm||Flag #14||Brett Lawrence||Auburn|
|12:30pm-12:45pm||Flag #12||Mike Stavnicky||Auburn|
|12:45pm-1:00pm||Flag #11||Jamie Lukas||Auburn|
|1:15pm-1:30pm||Flag #56 Ch||Steve Latkovic||Auburn|
|1:30pm-1:45pm||Flag #13||Chad Gunerra||Auburn|
|1:45pm-2:00pm||Flag #32||Jim Selby||Auburn|
|1:45pm-2:00pm||Flag #34||Matt Miller||Auburn|
|2:15pm-2:30pm||Flag #31||Azim Nakhooda||Auburn|
|2:45pm-3:00pm||Flag #53||Erin Freshman||Auburn|
|3:00pm-3:15pm||Flag #33||Scott Goglin||Auburn|
Palmieri’s Photography/Video & Custom Framing
9470 Stafford Road, Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
Kenston Youth Football Night is Friday, September 14, 2018
KMS Football & Cheerleaders, KCE Travel Football, KCE Flag, KCE Cheerleaders, KCE Sparklettes
- 6:25pm – Youth/MS Football Players, Cheerleaders and Sparklettes line up outside team gate (gate closest to HS)
- KMS & Youth Cheerleaders will go with the Varsity Cheerleaders
- Sparklettes will go with the Bomberettes
- After Varsity & 8th Grade Football teams go to locker room, Youth/MS players will enter the field
- Each division will be called to run through the inflatable tunnel
- Youth/MS players will then exit back out the team gate
- Youth/MS players will then form a human tunnel for Varsity players to run through as they re-enter the stadium
- Youth/MS players will then proceed to the main gate
- Admission is free for all youth/MS players wearing their jersey
- Admission is free for all registered coaches – list will be at the pass gate
FLAG FOOTBALL FIRST PRACTICES
Saturday August 25, 2018
|Prekk Flag||F1 & F2||Sat Aug 25||12:00-1:00p||ACP – 1|
|1-2 Flag||F11 & F12||Sat Aug 25||12:00-1:00p||ACP – 2|
|1-2 Flag||F13, F14 & F15||Sat Aug 25||1:00-2:00p||ACP – 1|
|3-4 Flag||F37 & F31||Sat Aug 25||1:00-2:00p||ACP – 2|
|3-4 Flag||F36 & F32||Sat Aug 25||2:00-3:00p||ACP – 1|
|3-4 Flag||F35, F33 & F34||Sat Aug 25||2:00-3:00p||ACP – 2|
|5-6 Flag||F51 & F57||Sat Aug 25||10:00-11:00a||RRE – 1|
|5-6 Flag||F54 & F52||Sat Aug 25||11:00a-12:00p||RRE – 1|
|5-6 Flag||F53, F55 & F56||Sat Aug 25||12:00-1:00p||RRE – 1|
|7-9 Flag||F71||Sat Aug 25||1:00-2:00p||RRE – 1|
Team rosters will be released by noon Thursday
ACP – Auburn Community Park – 17484 Munn Road
RRE – River Road Park – 17535 Chagrin River Road
View All KCE Locations & Maps