Valley Art Center is excited to announce our public reopening!
Starting Monday, June 29, 2020 we will be back open to the public on a limited basis, with a new gallery exhibit, as well as new classes, camps, virtual experiences and instructors! Office hours will be Monday-Thursday, 10 AM-2 PM. In order to maintain best practices of public safety, we will be implementing some new policies best described by “Screen, Clean, 6 Feet Between”
Screen – Please do not come to VAC if you are sick. All staff and patrons will be required to wear a mask at all times inside the building. All staff and patrons entering the building will be asked to respond to the following screening questions.
- Do you have a new cough, fever, or shortness of breath?
- Have you traveled to an area with a current COVID-19 outbreak* in the past 14 days?
- Have you had exposure or contact with COVID-19 suspected or diagnosed individuals in the last 14 days without a mask?
Clean – In addition to our normal cleaning service, VAC Staff will clean each room after a class or public event including disinfecting surfaces, equipment, and other elements of the environment. Hand sanitizing supplies will be provided to staff and patrons. The kitchen will be closed, and no food or beverages will be provided by VAC for classes or events.
6 Feet Between – Social distancing will be maintained inside our building. To facilitate this, the following practices are in place:
- Limit of 1 person per table for onsite classes
- Limit of 1 patron in the VAC Gift Shop at any one time
- Limit of 10 patrons in the Gallery at any one time
- Onsite credit card transactions preferred over cash or check, and online class registrations and donations are recommended
Thank you for keeping safe practices for the benefit of the community.
Please feel free to email questions or concerns to email@example.com
Explore Art. Experience Yourself.
155 Bell Street,
Chagrin Falls, OH 44022
(440) 247 – 7507