For Kenston High School Graduating Seniors
Application Deadline: March 15, 2022 4pm
KCE provides recreational and enrichment opportunities for the citizens of Auburn and Bainbridge Township. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service, the broadest selection of programs and the most affordable prices. We are a value-driven organization and our seven core values include the following:
• Doing the "right" thing
• Building a strong community
• Taking care of our people
• Giving back to the community
• Creating healthy environment for our participants
• Creating a spirit of sportsmanship
• Creating enrichment opportunities
- Following with these values, KCE is offering 2 scholarship awards at $750 each, to two deserving Kenston graduating seniors.
- KCE Scholarship criteria:
- Has been a participant in KCE events / sports for at least two years.
- Has been a volunteer at least once between 9th and 12th grades.
- Has been accepted at an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Has a 2.50 or higher cumulative grade point average.
- Must be a graduating senior from Kenston High School.
- Download the KCE Scholarship Application & Scholarship Procedure
- Email, mail, or drop off at KCE offices the completed application with all required attachments including:
- Typed essay (250 words or less)
- One letter of recommendation
- High school transcript
Email completed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: KCE Scholarship Committee
Mail or drop off completed documents to:
Kenston Community Education, Attn: KCE Scholarship Committee, 9421 Bainbridge Road, Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
- The completed application and all attachments are due to KCE office by Tuesday, March 15, 2022 4pm.
- Any application that does not include all required documents will not be considered for a scholarship.
- Answer all questions on the application.
- If spaces provided are not enough sufficient, please attach separate sheets to complete your answers.
- Students will be notified according to the procedure outlined by KHS Guidance Office and Kenston Community Education.
- Any questions should be directed to Kenston Community Education’s Executive Director.