Alerts • Updates • News
Registration - DEADLINE JUNE 30TH
Practices will be 3-4 days per week during summer, and 2-3 days per week once school begins. Times and days to be determined by coaches.
- MUST READ the concussion info sheet
- Complete the Lindsay's Law training found on the Parents Page.
- Must turn in a birth certificate.
- All equipment included, except cleats and cup.
Please be aware that the season starts one week earlier this year. Here are some key dates:
- June 30th – registration deadline
- July 1st and 8th – jersey fitting
- July 25th – equipment handout
- July 26th – 29th – non-contact conditioning
- August 2nd – August 5th – first week of full-contact practice
- August 14th or 15th – scrimmage
- August 21st or 22nd – first game
Visit our new Coaches Corner page to see coaching requirements. Please monitor the KCE website for updates and information.
FALL SEASON: August - October
REGISTRATION DEADLINE - June 30th
Register to Coach
Travel Football for players entering 1st-6th grade in the Fall.
1st - 2nd grade: Mighty Mites
3rd - 4th grade: JV
5th - 6th grade: Varsity
Kenston Youth Football will be playing in the Great Lakes Youth Football League for the 2021 season.
League games on Saturdays and/or Sundays.
Thu July 1 from 5-7p at Auburn Community Park
Thu July 8 from 5-7p at Auburn Community Park
We are excited to announce that we will have brand new shoulder pads this year, along with brand new game pants and game jerseys. The jerseys will be customized to fit your son and contain your son’s last name on it, and he will be able to keep it when the season is over. Because the jerseys will be customized, it is necessary that you son gets fitted at one of the two scheduled fitting dates, which will be on July 1st from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm and on July 8th from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm at Auburn Park. The jerseys will only cost $25, which will be collected at the time of the jersey fitting. There will be no cost for the new game pants, as we were lucky to obtain donations from various companies to pay for them.