Midwest Travel Basketball League
Welcome to the temporary home for the MWTBL website. The site is being redesigned and should be available soon. To prepare for the upcoming season, please pre-register your teams and see important dates below.
2019-2020 Pre-registration for community teams is now open.
10/31/19 – Registration Deadline ($695/team)
11/6/19 7pm – MANDATORY Coaches Meeting (cancelled)
11/9/19 10am – MANDATORY Coaches Meeting OR
11/12/19 7pm – MANDATORY Coaches Meeting
Kenston Middle School Cafeteria (17425 Snyder)
11/16/19 – League Games Begin
01/26/20 – Final Games
Complete the Pre-Registration form and return with payment to
KCE, 9421 Bainbridge, Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
Payment must be received by KCE by 10/31/19!
There will be divisions for:
BOYS – 3rd, 4th, 5th, & 6th grades
GIRLS – 4th, 5th, & 6th grades
Playoffs will have a gold and silver bracket based on your regular season record. Each team will be guaranteed 10 games.
All Midwest Travel League games will be played on the Kenston Schools Campus. All courts are full sized and equipped with hard wood floors, regulation baskets and bleachers.
2019-20 Eligibility Requirements
- All players must be from the same school district to be eligible to play in the Midwest Travel League.
- All players must provide a current 1st quarter report card prior to the first game to be eligible to play.
- If a player attends a private school a report card AND a proof of residence such as a utility bill must be provided. In a divorce situation the child must prove that they are playing in the community of the residential parent (documentation required).
- Home school students must play for the community in which they live and provide proof of residence such as a utility bill. In a divorce situation the child must prove that they are playing in the community of the residential parent (documentation required).
- DOCUMENTATION WILL ONLY BE REQUIRED IF THE TEAM ELIGIBLITY IS IN QUESTION!