- You will be contacted by your Coach regarding practice/games
- Review and sign the Parents Code of Ethics
- Review with your player(s) and sign the Player Code of Ethics
- Complete the Concussion Training
- Complete Lindsay Law: Sudden Cardiac Arrest in Youth Athletes
- Signup for Alerts
- You should have received an email confirmation with classes dates, times & locations. (If you did not receive an email, please login to your account and verify that your email address is correct).
- Classes will begin as scheduled. You will be contacted by the KCE office if there is a change to the schedule due to low enrollment, instructor conflict, and/or unplanned school activities.
- In case of inclement weather, please visit our website. If school is cancelled, ALL Kenston Campus KCE Activities are CANCELLED. You will not be notified by the KCE office when school is cancelled.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Transportation: How does my child get to a different location for an after-school activity? *Revised 8/14/19
Transportation to off Campus Programs Begins after Labor Day.
- From KHS - take Bus #3
- From KMS - take Bus #3
- From KIS - take regular shuttle to TES and transfer
- to Bus #5 to go to Gardiner or
- to Bus #10 to go off-campus to KCE approved locations.
- From TES -
- take Bus #5 to go to Gardiner,
- take Bus #10 to go off-campus to KCE approved locations
- Bus #12 to go to CVAC
Parents must have a KCE Receipt attached to their Bus Pass. Girl/Boy Scouts do not need a receipt, but must submit a roster with emergency contact information for each troop member to KCE, Transportation and School administration.
Q: When will I find out which team my child is on?
More to come... Got a question? Please email it to us!
Signup for Text Alerts
Text KEYWORD to 84483
See KEYWORD List