Alerts • News • Updates
- You will be contacted by your Coach regarding practice/games
- Review and sign the Parents Code of Ethics
- Review with your player(s) and sign the Player Code of Ethics
- Complete the Concussion Training
- Complete Lindsay Law: Sudden Cardiac Arrest in Youth Athletes
- Signup for Alerts *CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE*
- You should have received an email confirmation with classes dates, times & locations. (If you did not receive an email, please login to your account and verify that your email address is correct).
- Classes will begin as scheduled. You will be contacted by the KCE office if there is a change to the schedule due to low enrollment, instructor conflict, and/or unplanned school activities.
- In case of inclement weather, please visit our website. If school is cancelled, ALL Kenston Campus KCE Activities are CANCELLED. You will not be notified by the KCE office when school is cancelled.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Transportation: How does my child get to a different location for KCE after-school activities? *Revised 8/28/20
Transportation Begins after Labor Day and seating is limited.
- From KHS - take Bus #3
- From KMS - take Bus #3
- From KIS - take regular shuttle to TES and transfer
- to Bus #3 to go to Gardiner
- From TES - take Bus #3
Q: When will I find out which team my child is on?
More to come... Got a question? Please email it to us!
Signup for Text Alerts *CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE*
Text KEYWORD to 84483 *CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE*
See KEYWORD List