Congratulations to the 2019-20 Kenston Travel Basketball Players!
Please see the following timeline regarding commitments:
- 9/27/19 4PM: Team rosters will be posted on the KCE Travel Basketball Page.
- 9/27/19 4PM: Online Application to Coach will be available.
- 9/30/19 6PM-8PM: Uniform fittings at Gardiner Center.
- 10/1/19 4PM: Coaching applications must be received.
- 10/3/19: Team coaches will be announced.
- 10/4/19 at 4PM: Players must commit by registering and paying ($325) to accept invitation to play (see registration button). Any open spots will be offered to next in line starting at 4:01pm. Visit the Travel Basketball Page on the KCE website to register.
- 10/17/19: MANDATORY Parent/Player meeting 7pm in KMS Cafeteria.
- Teams will practice two times per week for 1.5 hours, scheduled per coach and based on gym availability.
- Each family is required to volunteer for 3 hours of concessions scheduled anytime during the season. You may purchase the Concessions – Volunteer Opt-Out Commitment Charge to be relieved of the 3-hour volunteer concessions requirement for the current season.